This is the statement we are required to make to you at the time of your initial contact with us, and subsequently prior to commencing the pre-flight phase of your experience.
You can cancel the flight at any time prior to this without financial penalty.
The statement is:
- You fly in this aircraft, you do so at your own risk.
- Any safety equipment provided by the operator of this aircraft must always be worn.
- The operator will provide you with information regarding the purpose of safety equipment, and directions for its use.
- The design, manufacture and airworthiness of this aircraft are not required to meet any safety standard recognised by CASA.
- This aircraft is not required by CASA to be operated to the same safety standards as an aircraft used for regular public transport or for charter operations.
Please consider this carefully.